As a member to Gould & Ratner’s Litigation Practice, Dan Lewis focuses his practice on a wide range of complex commercial litigation related matters.
Prior to joining Gould & Ratner, Dan was an associate attorney at a Houston-based law firm. After graduating law school, Dan served as a law clerk to the Hon. Benita Y. Pearson of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, where he worked on various civil litigation related matters.
While attending law school, Dan was a member of the University of Illinois College of Law’s Federal Civil Rights Clinic and also participated as a member of the Constitutional Law Moot Court team. Prior to attending law school, Dan served as a White House Intern for President Joe Biden (then Vice President Joe Biden) and as a Legislative Intern for former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid.
- University of Illinois College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2019
- American University, B.A., Political Science, 2014
- What Employers Need to Know About the Upcoming Change to the Chicago Fair Workweek Ordinance , HumanResourcesLawBlog.com , June 14, 2022
- U.S. Supreme Court Permits Healthcare Vaccine Rule Enforcement , HumanResourcesLawBlog.com , January 14, 2022
- U.S. Supreme Court Blocks OSHA Employer Vaccine-or-Test Requirement , HumanResourcesLawBlog.com , January 14, 2022
- EEOC Clarifies When COVID-19 May Be a Disability , HumanResourcesLawBlog.com , December 15, 2021