As a member of Gould & Ratner’s Construction and Litigation Practices, Hannah Batsche focuses her practice in various areas of commercial litigation cases, as well as traditional labor and employment law. Hannah is also a member of the firm’s Construction Practice, and assists clients with construction contract drafting and negotiation and litigation and claim resolution.
Hannah represents clients in a variety of complex employment law and litigation matters, including breach of contract suits and commercial landlord-tenant actions.
Before joining Gould & Ratner as an associate, Hannah was a law clerk at the firm for more than two years.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, J.D., 2020
- Miami University, B.A., Psychology, 2017
- Illinois Enacts New Paid Leave Law , March 16, 2023
- Bringing Manufacturing Back: Tips for Planning a Successful Factory Construction , March 6, 2023
- Updates to Chicago Energy Transformation Code Address Climate Change , February 21, 2023
- Forecast for Insuring Commercial Solar Panel Installations: Partly Cloudy , September 15, 2022
- Chicago Expands Bystander Intervention Training , HumanResourcesLawBlog.com , August 22, 2022
- New Rules from the Illinois Department of Labor Aim to Protect Domestic Workers , HumanResourcesLawBlog.com , August 11, 2022
- Illinois Appellate Court Denies Business Interruption Insurance Claim Related to COVID-19 , March 29, 2022
- EEOC Issues Guidance on Caregiver Discrimination Related to COVID-19 , HumanResourcesLawBlog.com , March 18, 2022
- ESG Considerations For Construction: Sustainable Design and Use of Sustainable Materials , February 21, 2022
- Congress Passes Landmark #MeToo Bill , HumanResourcesLawBlog.com , February 15, 2022
- Sixth Circuit Court Lifts Stay on OSHA’s Emergency Temporary Standard , HumanResourcesLawBlog.com , December 20, 2021
- States Push Back Against OSHA’s Vaccination Requirements , HumanResourcesLawBlog.com , November 11, 2021
- EEOC Issues Updated COVID-19 Guidance for Religious Exemption Requests , HumanResourcesLawBlog.com , October 26, 2021
- More Masking: What Updated CDC Guidance Could Mean for Employers , HumanResourcesLawBlog.com , August 4, 2021
- Illinois Employee Sick Leave Act Amended to Cover Personal Care for Family Members , HumanResourcesLawBlog.com , June 21, 2021
- Chicago Passes Vaccine Anti-Retaliation Ordinance , HumanResourcesLawBlog.com , April 27, 2021
- Tax Credit Available for Small Businesses That Offer Vaccine Paid Time Off , HumanResourcesLawBlog.com , April 23, 2021
- Illinois Reporting Requirements Expand for Employers , HumanResourcesLawBlog.com , April 15, 2021
- New Illinois Employment Law: Restricting Use of Conviction Records , March 26, 2021