As a member of Gould & Ratner’s Corporate Practice, Jerome Crabtree focuses his practice on corporate law, assisting individuals and businesses with legal formation, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, financing transactions and general corporate matters.
Before joining Gould & Ratner, Jerome was an associate at a large Chicago law firm, focusing on general corporate and real estate matters.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, J.D., 2019
- University of Iowa, B.A., Business and Entrepreneurial Management, 2016
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Cook County Bar Association
- Chicago Estate Planning Council