With more than 20 years of real estate law experience, Tamara Hibbard represents developers, landlords, tenants, buyers and sellers in virtually all aspects of real estate law. Specific experience includes:
- Facilitation of a retailer’s transition from a build-to-suit to self-development model for a new store roll-out
- Creation and improvement of an organization's form transactional documents, process map and reporting dashboard
- Collaborating with other practices and departments to complete multiple site acquisitions
Acting as both in-house and outside counsel throughout her career, Tamara has a unique understanding of stakeholder interests in real estate transactions that allow her to anticipate issues and formulate alternatives for her clients that help transactions move forward quickly and effectively.
Prior to joining Gould & Ratner, Tamara was an attorney at Seyfarth Shaw.
- DePaul University College of Law, J.D.
- Miami University, B.S., Business Administration; Finance Major
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois