Susan Mosteller's knowledge and experience in a vast array of corporate matters intersects with nearly all of the firm’s practices, ranging from entity formation and qualification, to maintenance and compliance matters for domestic and international entities of any type, to assisting attorneys in the preparation and review of documents in complex transactions.
Among other things, Susan is involved in Securities and Exchange Commission Rule 506 and state blue-sky filing requirements, searches and filings in accordance with revised Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code, City of Chicago business licensing, Internal Revenue Service filings (such as EIN applications, small business and DISC elections), Illinois Department of Revenue registration, Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation registration, women-owned business certification, charitable organization registration and drafting of operating agreements and entity resolutions.
Susan plays an integral role in assisting attorneys in the preparation, organization and management of documents for corporate transactions (such as acquisitions, sales, mergers, private offerings and financings), including the review and summary of due diligence materials.
- Elmhurst College, B.S., Business Administration, 2005
- Gould & Ratner Represented Gillig LLC in a Joint Venture with RR.AI, January 27, 2022
- Gould & Ratner Represented CC Industries in the Acquisition of Central Indiana Ethanol, December 22, 2021
- Gould & Ratner Represented Selig Group in the Acquisition of Manufacture Générale de Joints, December 7, 2021
- Gould & Ratner Recently Closed the Sale of closerlook to Fishawack Health, June 9, 2021